Padd Solutions

Converted by Falcon Hive

From the Mailbag

Tuesday, September 22, 2009 6 comments

Maire Gilmartin wrote:

Dear girlscangame,

You have an ad for evonvy on your blog. You might want to remove it
as its got a bad rep for being spam, the ads are also rather sexist.

I was going to ad a link and then I saw you use "retard", in one of your blog posts.
I wasnt going to mention it, but then I thought I might as well say something.
That word is pretty uncool to anyone with mental or disability issues, so its
not a good word to use if you want them as readers.

Have a good day
mer


Dear mer,

Im so sorry for offending you. Im glad that whatever your mental disability is, it doesnt prevent you from reading my blog. I wont be removing Evony ads, I like that game. I also think that the female body is quite nice and makes for great advertising. Just because one is a girl, doesnt mean one has to be a militant man hating feminist. Sexism only seems to bother ugly women in my experience.

-nightbloom

(6) Comments

  1. Talifalana On September 22, 2009 at 9:07 PM

    Aren't you suppose to bow down and apologize profusely to anyone you offend? You seem to subscribe to the opinion that trolls should not be fed. :)

     
    Anonymous On October 2, 2009 at 7:21 PM

    she is a troll.

     
    Anonymous On October 8, 2009 at 12:13 PM

    standing your ground isn't being a troll

     
    Anonymous On December 9, 2009 at 10:31 PM

    Best. Post. Ever.

    -Tasdik

     
    David A Przygoda On December 14, 2009 at 9:22 AM

    Nice post..

    We introduced a new card game called Ditto! that's fun for the whole family. It’s simple to learn and fun to play! Have a look at our link below and enjoy the game...

    http://dittothegame.com/

     
    Make money On January 7, 2010 at 1:08 PM

    Great blog! Congratulations!