Padd Solutions

Converted by Falcon Hive

Fortress War Loss

Thursday, May 28, 2009 , , 1 comments

Avalon, after holding the fortress since it began has finally lost it. I kinda knew this was coming since Ive been so sick. It seems that Fly and I are really at the heart of the Confederation and without us, it's a limpy pig. (obscure movie reference)

We did have a strange bug tho. We were unable to fight once the heart was destroyed. We all got teleported back to town, as usual, but then the server went into check and we couldnt attack after that. It kept saying we were defending, even though another guild had the fort. So the last hour we all just stood around and stared at eachother. OK, I logged out, because for me, getting up at 3 AM is becoming less and less of an option.

I dont wanna say it but Im glad I dont have to anymore. I do hate losing, but I really have started to hate getting that 2:30 am phone call from the union phone tree also! I hope that the remaining legits on Venus can keep the Confederation going strong.

1 Comment

  1. Anonymous On May 29, 2009 at 6:21 AM

    hopefully with the pserver, if it comes, we can adjust the time to a more 'old person' friendly time ;P

    leave it to us young and healthy people to get up at stupid times