Padd Solutions

Converted by Falcon Hive

So I have always been a chronic reader/writer. Its kinda in my blood. I really like it. Strangely enough, I don't like typing in game, go figure. I enjoy writing epic posts, guides, wiki articles, this blog, twitters and use several other media outlets too numerous to list. Well, when making my rounds trying to entice new players to the Venus server (have I mentioned my Come2Venus site?)I came across a site I have always visited on and off, mmorpg.com. I think I signed up in 2006, way back when I was bored and looking for new free MMOs to try out. It was a nice site and I subscribed to their Silkroad Online news feed. SRO isn't a massively written about game, so I didn't get much from it but enough to keep me visiting.

So, while I was putting out the honey pots for potential legits at the mmorpg.com forum, I noticed that they were looking for Game Correspondents. I had to stop and think about it. Could I manage to do whatever it was they wanted and still have time to blog, game, twit and rl? Hmmmmm.... YES! So I sent in an article. Unfortunately that was the same week that there was some big gamer nerd convention and my little article wasn't the all important light bringer in it's shadow. I kinda lost track of that venture until I got an email saying... dun dun DUN! I was published and became the official MMORPG.com's Silkroad Game Correspondent. WOOOOOOOOOOOO!


I know, its not that major... I'm still a little thrilled tho cause I am always looking for ways to encourage people to be legit. I refuse to write any articles about bots, or lag, or crowded servers. I want to focus on the positive things about this game cause I still love it and think its worth playing. So if I slow down on my blog writing, you will know why. Each article is like 1500 words long, so it's not just jotting down my thoughts! Thanks for all the support Ive gotten from the Confederation, if it weren't for them, I wouldn't have that much to write about.

(3) Comments

  1. ThE_PaiN On April 14, 2009 at 3:53 AM

    Congrulations!

     
    Ervin Ling On April 15, 2009 at 8:41 AM

    Cool site..!! and
    Thors_Hammer u are here too!!! ^_^

    I am LEgit since the 1st day i join SRO.

    My name Akmoo_euro in ALPS.

    I like ur posts. i will spend some times to read your posting.

    Good work on this.. and nice to meet you.
    -ervin-

     
    Anonymous On April 15, 2009 at 8:34 PM

    one step closer to world domination eh Night? still, I wouldn't mind having you as my queen :3