Padd Solutions

Converted by Falcon Hive

Nivlam Tools on IGL

Saturday, April 11, 2009 , , 1 comments

It was a pretty big shock for us all when we saw that nivlaM.com, a true staple of Silkroad Online resources, was closing down. Noobs everywhere were in a panic! "How will we know how much SP to farm!!!" I even wrote to Malvin, the owner, right away and asked for the files straight up. I kinda figured that wouldnt work.

It didnt.

But the next day, up on his website, he posted a notice that said: All good things must come to an end. Want the source to nivlam.com? Buy me a bottle of this. I'm serious. "This" was a bottle of rare Belgium beer. I dont drink so I had no idea even where to look, but thankfully, one of our forum members, PileOfMush, did know. He had that beer on it's way within the day and SUPRISE, he got the files. He passed them on to our resident boy wonder genius Cruor and VIOLA!! We have....



We of course added our own touches and the resources we already had like Cruor's emblem bank and the SRO Google map project that he had been working on with PileOfMush. I think that if you add that up with our wiki and everything else, we have a nice little batch of resources. Enjoy!

1 Comment

  1. Anonymous On April 13, 2009 at 6:47 PM

    well, at least you got stuff back, personally I would have had the bottle mixed with asbestos, herpes, duck shit, and a bit of beaver's flem.