Padd Solutions

Converted by Falcon Hive

A.K.A. What it's like to die to Baek Yung a lot.

So I havent slept much yet. Yeah, Im THAT tired. I stayed up all night waiting for the servers to open, then logged on and rushed through the maze of rooms until FINALLY we reached the bosses. One after another they fell to our party. The fight with Baek Yung took FOREVER. SHe has some really powerful attacks and was so much higher level that it was like fighting a brick wall. The petrify status was brutal. You cant heal it. You just stand still for a full minute and take a beating from her powerful AOE attacks till you are either free or dead. I was so tired that I might have nodded off but thanks goodness I was Vent. It was pretty loud in there. I took a lot of screens, but here are some screens.

(0) Comments