Padd Solutions

Converted by Falcon Hive

Fack XtraNormal

Friday, April 17, 2009 , , 2 comments

So I found this awsome little website today on accident. I was watching some video where an annoying kid is crying about not being homo. If you havent seen it yet, you will and get as sick of it as you were of Chris "Leave Brittany alone!" Crackhead. I watch the first vid, one where the kid is saying that gay marriage is bad and that he used to be gay. Ha ha. Then he makes another video because people called him "homo". More ha ha. (Actually, I really laughed) but then on a response video I found a video made at xtranormal. I never heard of it and I couldnt resist.



So that was my xtranormal vide debut. You can sign into your youtube and upload it there also. The functions were clunky and I got a lot of errors so it took some patience and perseverance to finish. It was worth it. I love Microsoft Sam's deadpan voice. I liked how you can add emotions and movement, camera angles and everything. If you make a video about silkroad post it here, cause I wanna see it.

(2) Comments

  1. Anonymous On April 18, 2009 at 10:00 PM

    hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....

     
    Anonymous On April 18, 2009 at 10:30 PM
    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.