Padd Solutions

Converted by Falcon Hive

Pretty in Pink

Sunday, February 28, 2010 , , 1 comments

The Koreans love to put female chars in ridiculous clothes. Sometimes, its okay. Plate armor is generally skimpy but still kinda badass looking. But I'm a sorcerer and for some reason they think I want to look like I'm on my way to a 6 year old's birthday party.

ZOMG frilly, pink, butterflies and bows...  ARGH!  That is NOT BADASS looking.  I come charging across the Abyss at someone and I look like the estrogen fairy, not the harbinger of death and destruction!  But I made the best of it.  This week NCSoft came out with a frivolous magazine subscription drive that included bubblegum pink wings and I bought them to complete my estrogen fairy ensemble.


Oh yeah....  Now they will fear me and run from my evil pinkness!!!  Nope...  no matter how you look at it, pink just doesnt seem very scary.  Silkroad was pretty good at giving you armors and such that were grownup looking and they tended to avoid pink.  I remember it fondly for at least that.